a delightfully tearful wedding

Untitled
Untitled

I had Laura crying her eyes out at the salon the morning of her wedding with that last post. We all were very emotional while getting ready. Once we had our makeup done, it was definitely hard for us to keep it together. Can I just say, though, that despite all the tears, especially the sobbing that began during the recessional song, my eye makeup stayed in place? My mom treated me to They're Real! Push-Up Liner by Benefit. It did not smudge at all! And I can seriously tell you, there were a lot of tears. Laura's sister officiated, and I'm so proud she kept her tears in check. Our pal, Celia was the emcee, so she was able to hide in the corner crying. Before the ceremony, Laura and Dan decided to do a first viewing photo shoot. I was in charge of driving the bride to the park where they were taking pictures. We had fun with the playlist and dancing around. It was a good little last goof off before she had to take photos, then walk down the aisle. It was such a beautiful night.

Untitled

1 comment