impromptu photo walk

Untitled

I started this post last night when I was watching GIRLS, but I should know better than to start anything while watching GIRLS because it won't get finished. I had some plans that fell through due to a flat tire last night (damn, those flat tires!), but as I was already en route, I took a little detour for a little photo walk. I even got a free coffee that I drank as it started to snow. I didn't let the snow deter me, though. It'd been snowing on and off all day- I was prepared for the snow action. I was up and out before there was any light yesterday morning and the snow was a lot worse. Luckily, there were very few people on the road, but it was still rather dangerous. I wanted to take photos then, during the heavier snow, but these worked out just as well. Hopefully, the opportunity for more impromptu photo walks arise soon. This was pretty fun.


Untitled

Post a Comment