if you can't respect that, your whole perspective is wack

Untitled

I already was on my little soapbox in my last post. I suppose it's time for me to bring that mother out once again. I never shared that I had a second Instagram (deleted now, I'll get to the why in a moment). I started it because I had a bunch of out of place snapshots on my phone that I feel a lot of those who follow me on Instagram would be like,"What the fuck, Elis?" After over a month of not posting to that account, I decided today to delete it. Here's the why: my account is mine. Period, end of story. Since I constantly have my phone with me, it's fun to compose weird/random shots that I probably wouldn't think to break out the DSLR.

I'm tired of censoring what I like to do for the sake of pleasing, essentially, the haters. Not saying my family/friends are haters, but I've had others say things like,"Oh, I could shoot that, I could do that, etc etc," but you're not. So why put me down or make me feel like I shouldn't be me? In the words of Childish Gambino:
don't be mad 'cause I'm doing me better than you doin' you.


post title origin:
December 4th by Jay-Z on Grooveshark
Childish Gambino referenced:
IV. Sweatpants by Childish Gambino on Grooveshark

Post a Comment