spontaneous adventure

Untitled

My back has been killing me lately so laying down for long periods of time, or being stationary in general, is not ideal right now. This morning, trying to read, I kept flopping around in the most awkward positions, trying to get comfortable, but that was not happening. I got frustrated and suggested going on a hike to Matt. I bought an Easy Day Hikes book for my area and found a good one near the lake. We fueled up at Dr Dawg, and made out way to our adventure. I shot with my DSLR, my Pentax ZX-M, and phone. The phone photos are here, and the rest can be found in my 365 project, except the film shots, duh doy. Most of my film can still be processed where they use C-41, but I have a roll of T-Max 400 that I don't know where to go with. Blurgh.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Post a Comment