downtown

Untitled

Last night was interesting, to say the least. We wandered around Cathedral Square a lot. Laura was in town and Jackie, too. I was glad to see them briefly last night. Today, I got to spend most of the day with Laura, which was unexpected, but super frickin' enjoyable, as always. I'm glad she wasn't leaving until mid afternoon and I had the day off. We had brunch, watched some Broad City, and randomly, a documentary about Gucci. Yep, Gucci. It was very interesting. Laura and I tend to do random things if we've got a few hours together. She even ended up painting her nails, haha. That's just how our friendship is. Since we live in different cities, we trying to spend as much time together when we're in one place. I also finally got to see her beautiful pup, Sicily. I hadn't seen her since probably before the New Year. She was super excited to see me. She was jumping on me and then ran downstairs to bring me her bone. She was so proud of it. I love that dog.


Untitled
Untitled
Downtown by Petula Clark on Grooveshark

Post a Comment