photographer's closet

Untitled

Two years ago, I had a tumblog that revolved around what I wore. I called it Photographer's Closet. I was doing too many things. It eventually fell by the wayside, but I did enjoy picking my outfits for the posts. I didn't bust out the DSLR for these shots. They were just shot with Photobooth. It wasn't meant to be anything more than an outlet for me to show what I wear that makes me happy. Today, I found this dress that I bought a few weeks ago and clearly forgot about. The other day, I got these sandals that I'd wear all the time if I work didn't require closed-toe shoes. The weather made it a perfect excuse to wear both. Mind you, I was just dropping Matt off at work. I wouldn't be seen by anyone else, but as soon as I put that dress on, I felt amazing. I forget that dressing up makes me feel good. I'm in all black five days a week for work, and when I'm not working, I'm just in jeans and a tee because I have no energy/need for much else. I realized, though, that it's had a negative effect on my mood. When I wear dresses or a special outfit, I feel like I'm smiling like an idiot the entire time. I love what I'm wearing and it doesn't matter what others think. So I think I'll try to keep this up, dressing a little fancy to make myself feel good. Whatever helps, right?


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

2 comments