vision and vsco

Untitled
Untitled

If you follow my Instagram, or y'know, saw me in person, you know I got new glasses. It had been so long since I had an exam. It's all my own fault, but dang, I love a new pair of glasses! People always ask if I've ever tried contacts, and I have. I was fourteen and hated them. My eyes were so terribly dry. I realize that was eleven years ago, but I like my glasses. I don't see them as cumbersome. I like wearing glasses. And my eyesight hasn't worsened. I've plateaued!
I have also been taking a lot more mobile photos. I upgraded this past week and I. Can't. Stop. Taking. Photos. My old phone wasn't bad. The photos at the top of this post were actually taken and processed using VSCO Cam on my old phone. However, I can definitely see a difference, particularly in low-light situations. I know I had been talking a while ago about acquiring an ILC, but this is fun. I'm content with something that I already carry with me all of the time. Less things to carry in a purse.


Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Post a Comment