appreciative

black and white drive

The first couple of days without the car were depressing. Things have been better lately. Friends and family have been helping with rides. I'm seriously grateful for everyone who has helped give me, my ma, and even Matt, a ride. It's good to know that I'm surrounded by wonderful people who are willing to do a solid for a friend. My aunt has been super helpful, too. I know she hates driving at night, but she still picks me up. Today, we went on a little stop to the Indian grocery store across from my job. I'd never been in there, but I'll be going there frequently. The food! The smells! I wanted everything, but settled on a couple of items. No need to go crazy. I'm really hopeful that the car situation will be resolved soon. Fingers crossed!

Post a Comment