tinkerer

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Friday, I went crazy and acquired Adobe Photoshop CC & Lightroom 5. I am having a lot of fun learning Lightroom. Photoshop isn't as new to me as Lightroom is, but I am loving the results I am getting with it. Visual Supply Co recently released their fifth film pack, which I also purchased. I love tinkering around with new programs and settings. I even had to update my software. Updates all over the place. My computer is like,"Lady, leave me alone for, like, five seconds, please!" These are some old photographs that I played around with in Lightroom. I love how easy it is to apply similar setting adjustments to a batch of photos. It makes things go so much quicker! Ah! I love it.

Matt is dead set on watching the Academy Awards tonight. Yesterday, he read four different articles on predictions. He really digs the Oscars. Special snacks are even required. I demand Oreos! Yesterday, he asked me,"Who won Best Actress last year?" "You're going to feel ridiculous when I tell you." "Who?" "Jennifer Lawrence!" (sigh) too funny.

Post a Comment